Ariel 3.

RE-OPENED :)
detector2000
Rides:: Yamaha Majesty 400 Honda ANF 125.

Ariel 3.

Post by detector2000 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:16 pm

I am reluctently going to sell my Ariel 3, i have owned this machine for 6 years and had loads of fun out of her, the engine was rebuilt 18 months ago, i give her a run out one or two day's a week covering around 50miles i have spent lots of time and money on this scoot over the last 3 years but was well worth it just to get the looks and smiles from folk, everywhere i go people ask me what is it, she had new main bairings oil seals rings new drive belt new points and lots more, she will do 20miles to a pint of petrol and holds 6 pints, tax is free and is taxed and m o t till Nov 10, she run's like a dream and will pull 30mph all day, there is also4 brand new tyres to go with her, i also have loads of spare parts ie engine wheels carbs points mags ect ect, if anyone is intrested you can call me on 07511627200, im looking for £500.00 the spares are worth that alone, reason for sale one has to go Ariel 3 or C90 Cub i had my fun on the Ariel 3, No offers i would rather keep her. Cheers Rob. PS anyone intrested i can post pics to your e mail, also im on the Ariel 3.com musiam site.