Helicopters for sale

RE-OPENED :)
Sw4mpy
Rides:: ,'88 C90G x 2

Helicopters for sale

Post by Sw4mpy » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:56 pm

,,ok, so I guess I got your attention with that header, but it's exactly what it says, I've two r/c helicopters, one 450 size, the other 500 size, been thinking what the heck I could get rid off to get started on my cub rebuild, ruled out the Buell, the Disco could always be sorned to save the ongoing expense, besides which, I could never afford to replace it, and I may have need of it at some point in the future, the lathe I'm going to need on the rebuild, so gazing around, (as y'do) I lit upon my choppers.
item 1:- a Hirobo Lepton (500) very powerful, magnesium/carbon frame, top notch bit-o-kit, the model alone without servos and gyro was 500 quid :shock: all set up as per "Finless Bob" , Spectrum 2.4 gig rx

item 2 :- Thundertiger Mini Titan SE (all alloy head and tail) again spectrum 2.4 gig rx, (sat on shelf with the Lepton)
,,and item 3 :- Spectrum 2.4 gig DX6i transmitter, fully programmable, program the flight characteristics from mild to wild ;)

,,,looking for around £300 for the lot, (taking a grand hit here, but hey, it's a buyers market) ,,,or a 90 cub project/runner-but-tatty/bits-in-a-box-but legal type stuff,,,any takers ? (I don't "do" ebay ) I have all the manuals for them all, and alloy cases for the transmitter and Mini Titan.
BE ADVISED, these are NOT TOYS !!!

aliengravy
Site Admin
Rides:: Shiny 1987 Honda C90c in red! Cbf600n

Re: Helicopters for sale

Post by aliengravy » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:45 am

They look like brilliant fun. I have always wanted to have a go with one of these. But I feel it wouldn't last me very long. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unfortunately like yourself though, I need to go back to uni... as well as save money for cub projects :)

Bargain though :D

Sw4mpy
Rides:: ,'88 C90G x 2

Re: Helicopters for sale

Post by Sw4mpy » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:15 pm

,,forgot I put 'em up for sale on here miss ufosoup, they ain't sold, so looks like I'll be keeping 'em, couldn't afford to replace the quality of that Lepton if I ever went back to playin' with them again ever,,,,t'cub'll have to wait a bit longer,,