Valve spring compressors £6 & £25 each

RE-OPENED :)
krazy kev
C90Club Clown!
Rides:: 12V CUB HEINZ

Valve spring compressors £6 & £25 each

Post by krazy kev » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:55 pm

I am selling a pair of valve spring compressors that I doubt I will ever use again so I have decided to sell them on
The first one is a Sykes Pickavant model suitable for OHV engines such as A series Mini engines and the old Ford OHV engines.
Its also likely that it might fit smaller side valve engines like lawn mowers. It WONT fit a cub although it might be possible to make an adaptor to make it fit. Price is £6
Picture below is not my tool but is identical. Tool is in perfect working order
Capture.JPG
The second compressor is a Neilsen branded compressor. This tool can be used on most petrol and diesel OHV, OHC & DOHC engines. You DO NOT need to remove the head to compress the spring as it is held up by the piston or compressed air.
This tool could pay for itself by what it would cost you to purchase a head gasket kit. This tool has only been used once.
Price is £25
spring compressor.JPG
I can post at additional cost. Payment must be by postal order sent by recorded delivery
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

krazy kev
C90Club Clown!

Re: Valve spring compressors £6 & £25 each

Post by krazy kev » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:51 pm

these are still available. PM me if you require more details

krazy kev
C90Club Clown!

Post by krazy kev » Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:14 pm

I am willing to swap both of them for a single seat with hinge in VGC to fit a 12v Cub. A single seat from a Riders Cub will be perfect

krazy kev
C90Club Clown!

Post by krazy kev » Mon May 12, 2014 6:26 pm

krazy kev wrote:I am willing to swap both of them for a single seat with hinge in VGC to fit a 12v Cub. A single seat from a Riders Cub will be perfect
no longer need a seat as I now have one that I ordered from the USA. spring compressors are still available though. I will accept a sensible offer

krazy kev
C90Club Clown!

Post by krazy kev » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:47 pm

They are still available but be quick as I will be taking them to the local boot sale in a couple of weeks

krazy kev
C90Club Clown!

Post by krazy kev » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:01 pm

krazy kev wrote:They are still available but be quick as I will be taking them to the local boot sale in a couple of weeks
The Sykes Pickavant spring compressor is no longer available. I have also dropped the price of the other valve spring compressor to £20 :D