Honda C90 6v engine for parts £80

RE-OPENED :)
flatoutintop
Rides:: 1985 Honda Cub 90 Economy

Honda C90 6v engine for parts £80

Post by flatoutintop » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:29 am

I have an 89cc 6v engine that is surplus to requirements, its missing a few bits: clutch actuator mechanisim and clutch cover bolts obviously gone, not too familiar with the 6v so cant say for sure if theres anything else missing. i have photos if required. there is some fin rot and casing rot at the bottom of the barrel, and one of the head bolts has snapped, again, can email photos.

i'm trying to raise money to get a spare 12v engine together, i have most bits but need virtually everything from the right side of the engine with the exception of the clutch basket. so clutch nut and lock washer, centrifugal cover and bearing, big and small primary gears and spacers and circlips, clutch actuator mechanisim and lever rod, clutch casing bolts, and ideally both crank-cases as my engine mounts have been butchered to fit a pit bike! :?

willing to swap for the right engine for free, located in northumberland but willing to post.

let me know if you have anything, or are just interested in mine for parts in exchange for cash!

colmanm@live.com
Rides:: honda c90

Re: Honda C90 6v engine for parts £80

Post by colmanm@live.com » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:23 am

Hi would you have piston rings for a 90 6v engine for sale thank I'm stuck