- Posts: 10197
- Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:25 pm
- Rides:: 1965 Enfield Diesel, 2017 Sterling, Modenas Kriss and CT200 - the only Cub left
- Location: Brentwood, Essex
I had this blasted and powder coated for a C100 project a few years back but used the original instead.
Note to does not have bushes fitted.
The colour is Ral 7000 or something like that.
- Posts: 995
- Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 2:47 pm
- Rides:: several honda c90's c70 and c50, lambretta li special puch and a honda cbf
- Location: sheffield
Yes please for the swing arm , I will pm you my number , cheers Ian
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest