FOR SALE: 1993 Honda C90-MG Blue

RE-OPENED! :)
cmkessell

FOR SALE: 1993 Honda C90-MG Blue

Post by cmkessell » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:41 pm

I'm selling a blue 1993 Honda C90-MG that belonged to my father, who unfortunately died last month. I'll probably be putting an ad on Ebay at the weekend but thought I'd post details here first.

The bike was much loved, well looked after, kept garaged, and only used occasionally to potter around town. I don't have a motorcycle license and have never ridden a bike so haven't risked riding it, but I have started it and the engine sounds OK and all lights etc. work. It looks to be in good condition for its age; there are some surface rust spots on the chromework and around the exhaust, and a few small chips in the plastic leg guards and hand-guards, but otherwise it looks good.

The basic details are:

- 1993 L-plate model (4 owners, my father had owned it since 1998)
- 26000 miles
- Blue
- Electric starter
- Windscreen and back box
- Original owners manual and Haynes manual
- Complete set of MOTs back to 1996, plus various receipts
- Taxed until July 2012

The only snag is the current MOT expires on 9 September. I was considering getting it done but as I don't have a motorbike license I would need to pay the dealer to collect and return the bike (a staggering £60 on top of the MOT price!) so thought I'd try selling it "as is". I'm not aware of any problems and know my father maintained it very well.

I've put a few quick photos at http://profile.imageshack.us/user/cmkessell/. Note these were taken before the bike was cleaned; I'll aim to take some better ones when I visit my mother at the weekend.

The bike is located in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. The asking price is £425 ono.

Please contact me if there are any questions or if anyone is interested.

gzk6nk
Rides:: Innova FI, W800

Re: FOR SALE: 1993 Honda C90-MG Blue

Post by gzk6nk » Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:15 pm

PM sent today.

Cheers

cmkessell

Re: FOR SALE: 1993 Honda C90-MG Blue

Post by cmkessell » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:53 pm

BIKE NOW SOLD