1995 C90 kickstart in red £2100 ono

RE-OPENED! :)
Thunderguts
Rides:: Cub

1995 C90 kickstart in red £2100 ono

Post by Thunderguts » Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:33 am

This is 1995 N-reg Honda C90 kick start in metallic red in excellent condition. This was fully renovated in 2020 to a very high standard; there is no rust anywhere. It is mechanically excellent too and rides great; it’ll sit at 55mph on the flat and averages 140mpg. It has a rack fitted and a top box too.

I’ve changed the oil every 500 miles while it’s been in my care and it’s never been ridden in wet or salty conditions. There is no rust anywhere (including none inside the fuel tank) and I’ve always stored it brim full of fuel (so you get a full tank of super unleaded with it!).

It’s got nearly new Metzler tyres so it’s good to ride. I’ve also included a few spares (DID chain, sprockets, inner tube, headlight bulb and a top box) which I’ve accrued.

It has had an Iridium spark plug fitted and I have recently checked the valve clearances (they were spot on) so it should give many years of trouble free motoring.

The fairing is original and has a few scuffs but it isn’t broken.

It has had CG125 type rear shocks/ springs fitted as this gives a better ride but the originals are included in the sale.

The last MOT it sailed through with no advisories.

Reason for sale is with a 2 year old I just don’t have time to ride anymore and the bike deserves to be in the hands of someone who will ride it, not for it to be stored away out of sight!

I don’t have a photo hosting service so here’s the car and classic ad which has photos in it. Moderators; I don’t think this breaks the rules but I can remove the link if it does?

https://www.carandclassic.com/l/C1569795

Thunderguts

Re: 1995 C90 kickstart in red £2100 ono

Post by Thunderguts » Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:33 pm

21k miles - just realised I missed that detail!

Thunderguts

**SOLD**

Post by Thunderguts » Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:52 pm

Now sold