9 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:32 am
- Rides:: C70C
- Location: Redruth, Cornwall
MoT until July 2018, about 10,900 miles on the clock.
Engine starts and runs well, 12 volt CDI.
Renovated last winter and includes;
Frame, forks, swinging arm and handlebar cover all blasted and powder coated. When blasted it was found that these parts were in good condition so no welding or filling was needed.
Rear wheel rebuilt with new rim and spokes.
New front tyre and tube, chain case, footrest rubbers, front brake shoes, centre stand pin, mirrors and steering lock.
Front wheel and exhaust cleaned down and painted, some surface rust only. Too good to replace.
New good quality seat cover fitted.
Most parts cleaned down and painted. Underside surfaces, including the fuel tank, protected with stone chip coating.
Rear rack and some odd spares included.
A genuine, solid example of this sought after Cub model.
- Posts: 6314
- Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:23 pm
- Rides:: 12v 1988 e start C90, Gl5oo silverwing ,suzuki GS500F
- Location: Isle of Wight
- Posts: 279
- Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:32 pm
- Rides:: S90 suzi burgervan
- Location: willenhall nr Walsall
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests