Re: Honda SH 125 Mode

Post by Wuyang » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:02 pm

Scootyman wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:38 pm
Shortstraw wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:17 am
Scootyman wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:53 pm
I had the same experience with my 2017 Vision 110 esp when new. The indicator switch does loosen up after around 3-4000 miles of commuting and the ride quality improved when I changed the fork oil to 7.5 weight oil.
If you quiz the parts department at Honda, they will give you the specs needed to sort your fork oil if you’re tempted to play with it. I just put 13 gram Dr Pulley sliders in my Variator, 2 grams lighter from the standard Honda ones (15gm) and it has transformed the Vision on hill climbs too.
Hope that helps
...ignore my mistake
What does that mean? I don’t follow
So you know I can't fully remember, but I think I did a sort of double post.....but can't see the one I left......

I think I was asking if it was you that did the vision 110 videos on YouTube? And how you find it up hill compared to the standard pre 17 reg epically with the new pulleys. I think that's what it was....sorry for any confusion.
Wuyang

Scootyman
Rides:: Honda Vision 110esp, Honda CBF1000

Post by Scootyman » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:36 am

Yes that’s me doing the Vision videos on YouTube. I also used to be known as Taxiboy 42 on this forum until I forgot my password, stopped driving the taxis after 17 years and moved to Scotland. I filmed those videos around the New Forest and also in locations around Hampshire and Surrey. I’ve been so busy on our house and concentrating on my new job I haven’t had chance to post any more content yet. All in good time though.
The new 2017 Vision is a world apart from the older model which I also had. The engine feels more lively and the small changes they have made have turned the new Vision into a much nicer package overall. There is a thread on this forum on the Vision 110’s performance uphill and I have contributed quite a bit to that also. Hope that helps

richie the 1st
Rides:: Honda sh 125i/Peouget tweet 125.suzuki address silver/blue

Post by richie the 1st » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:51 pm

So have I,so the esp is better then the one I had in what way..??

Wuyang
Rides:: None at present

Post by Wuyang » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:34 pm

Scootyman wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:36 am
Yes that’s me doing the Vision videos on YouTube. I also used to be known as Taxiboy 42 on this forum until I forgot my password, stopped driving the taxis after 17 years and moved to Scotland. I filmed those videos around the New Forest and also in locations around Hampshire and Surrey. I’ve been so busy on our house and concentrating on my new job I haven’t had chance to post any more content yet. All in good time though.
The new 2017 Vision is a world apart from the older model which I also had. The engine feels more lively and the small changes they have made have turned the new Vision into a much nicer package overall. There is a thread on this forum on the Vision 110’s performance uphill and I have contributed quite a bit to that also. Hope that helps
Bet your enjoying yourself up Scotland.....some lovely scenery up there.
Might get a vision if I decide to sell my cub. I enjoyed watching your innova videos and actually remember seeing you as you rode through Sheffield.
Also watched a few vids of you and your other half fishing....never realised you could catch so many on one line.
Cheers
Wuyang