Where can I get Honda Wave Common Service manual?

Anything else ya ride!
SpinyBiker
Rides:: NC750S DCT & Wave 110i

Where can I get Honda Wave Common Service manual?

Post by SpinyBiker » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:49 am

Had to sell my Innova earlier in the year after being made redundant. Now back in a job and have bought a 2015 wave for the commute. I still have my Haynes for the Innova but the wave is clearly different (valve clearances, torque settings etc). Does anyone know where I can obtain the official service manual? Don't mind paying full whack if I can get it from a dealer etc as will save money in the long run. I have searched online without success.

Thanks Spiny.

Diesel Dave
Rides:: 1965 Enfield Diesel, 2017 Sterling, Modenas Kriss and CT200 - the only Cub left

Re: Where can I get Honda Wave Common Service manual?

Post by Diesel Dave » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:00 am

The handbook has virtually all you need for maintenance including torque settings.

http://mototh.com/files/honda/wave110i/ ... al-Eng.pdf

No tappet gap is mentioned in the service details but it is in the schedule though.

SpinyBiker
Rides:: NC750S DCT & Wave 110i

Re: Where can I get Honda Wave Common Service manual?

Post by SpinyBiker » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:32 pm

Thanks for replying Dave.

I've got the owners manual with the bike and it's very useful and certainly contains more info that the old Innova ones :)

But it's the service guide I need, for removing and re-installing the engine covers for things like valve clearance, oil filter cleaning/replacing etc. The user manual just doesn't go into that detail :(