Peugeot Vox Progress Report

Anything else ya ride!
Capitano
Rides:: '92 C90, '97 Divvy 6, 36V home-built e-bike

Re: Peugeot Vox Progress Report

Post by Capitano » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:48 pm

wightegi wrote:You can get a pit bike gear lever for £4.50. ;)
Yeah but Bill's method sounds much more creative. :lol:

onittino3
Rides:: Honda C90, Honda Cb500x

Post by onittino3 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:08 pm

I've heard a lot of good stuff said about the Vox and some bad, mainly being Chinese Rubbish with a french dress on, but seeing this on the Bay has changed my View, they have to be quite good as this one has clocked up 33,000 miles WOW :D

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/peugeot-vox-1 ... Swn7JYEN72

stevew
Rides:: MaxSym 400i (2013) Wave110i (2014)

Post by stevew » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:01 pm

onittino3 wrote:I've heard a lot of good stuff said about the Vox and some bad, mainly being Chinese Rubbish with a french dress on, but seeing this on the Bay has changed my View, they have to be quite good as this one has clocked up 33,000 miles WOW :D

Not sure i like the look of that dark patch under the engine :o

Vk/Leeds
Rides:: Suzuki uh200

Post by Vk/Leeds » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:41 pm

stevew wrote:
onittino3 wrote:I've heard a lot of good stuff said about the Vox and some bad, mainly being Chinese Rubbish with a french dress on, but seeing this on the Bay has changed my View, they have to be quite good as this one has clocked up 33,000 miles WOW :D

Not sure i like the look of that dark patch under the engine :o
Us Yorkshire nippers know how to give a bike a good thrashing ! ;) ! there was hell on in Leeds last night bloody bikers ! :!: ! right i'm just off to chop my number plate off before I go out on a little trolly ! :? !
Cheers Vk. :D .

Bill/Rubery
Rides:: Peugeot Vox 110 cc

Post by Bill/Rubery » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:20 am

I always yawn when I read of the same old comments about 'Chinese rubbish' as mentioned by 'oniiino3' in his message above. The same people or their fathers made the same comments about Jap stuff in the 1960's! My bike continues to run alright so such comments are wasted on me. On a further point when I was in my local motorcycle shop awaiting the MOT test to finish I noticed the Peugeot brochures there did not have anything on Vox's!!...I think our model has been discontinued....

horobags
Rides:: PCX 125, Vision 110

Post by horobags » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:40 am

Bill/Rubery wrote:I always yawn when I read of the same old comments about 'Chinese rubbish' as mentioned by 'oniiino3' in his message above. The same people or their fathers made the same comments about Jap stuff in the 1960's! My bike continues to run alright so such comments are wasted on me. On a further point when I was in my local motorcycle shop awaiting the MOT test to finish I noticed the Peugeot brochures there did not have anything on Vox's!!...I think our model has been discontinued....
Maybe due to the new euro4 regs. shame as I like the vox.