I purchased a new Peugeot 110cc Vox

Anything else ya ride!
Andrewwoey
Rides:: CM91, plus many others in the garage.

Re: I purchased a new Peugeot 110cc Vox

Post by Andrewwoey » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:34 pm

JohnS wrote:I don't think Black Country Pete "listened to the jungle drums" Bill.He's done some high mileage trips on C90 step through type bikes.He's a big lad and carries a lot of equipment on them too,much more than most riders.I think he gave the Vox a fair trial and decided it was not for him.I'm glad to hear you like yours.It looks a lovely bike.
+1

Bill/Rubery
Rides:: Peugeot Vox 110 cc

Post by Bill/Rubery » Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:31 am

Hello, The weather forecast said Thursday was going to be nice so out came the Vox. I need to get it run in which means 600 miles. I set off across the Worcestershire plain and eventually came to Evesham! from there it was more back lane riding over to the out-skirts of Kidderminster and then home.....122 Kilometers...don't know what is in proper measurements? The seat is just like my old Innova...awfull. As I was knocked off my Yamaha in 1975 and had my sit bones/hips messed up I really feel these seats!!! The actual ride is amazing...just like my Cub 90 and my Innova. The petrol consumption is also a wonder! When I was riding the ride was just the Innova I used to have. smooth and sound. As I was riding through flooded lanes in part, the front mudguard flap I made did a great job...no muck over the pot or exhaust pipe.....What fun!

stevew
Rides:: MaxSym 400i (2013) Wave110i (2014)

Post by stevew » Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:48 am

I had similar "bum" problems on one of my small bikes and in the end bit the bullet and bought an Airhawk seat pad. £80 seemed like a lot, in fact it was a lot. But it worked. So as is often said. If you buy a good product it's attributes are long remembered when the price is forgotten !!

Jon

Post by Jon » Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:23 pm

stevew wrote:I had similar "bum" problems on one of my small bikes and in the end bit the bullet and bought an Airhawk seat pad. £80 seemed like a lot, in fact it was a lot. But it worked. So as is often said. If you buy a good product it's attributes are long remembered when the price is forgotten !!
I feel the same about my sooperdooper shocks and the 428 chain kit on the Innova. Every time i ride i revel in the shock's comfort and control and every time I feel that instant response instead of the snatch of a 'stretched' chain I am pleased I bothered to 'bite the (financial) bullet....