Phwoar. A proper CG125

Anything else ya ride!
tom robinson
Rides:: Suzukii Address i 2010,Honda 300i 2007

Re: Phwoar. A proper CG125

Post by tom robinson » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:55 pm

Yes everyone to their own but this is how i look at this bike,No mudguards(very handy when wet)No chain guard ,uncomfortable seating position,No indicators,no mirrors and is the rear no plate and light legal?
I know everyone has their likes and dislikes regarding bikes, i like my C90 and my Suzuki Address because i have top box and windscreen,comfortable seating position ,2 mirrors and everything legal (i hope) and fairly quiet and very economical,
the cg might look pretty but its not my choice
tom

Jon

Post by Jon » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:28 pm

tom robinson wrote:Yes everyone to their own but this is how i look at this bike,No mudguards(very handy when wet)No chain guard ,uncomfortable seating position,No indicators,no mirrors and is the rear no plate and light legal?
I know everyone has their likes and dislikes regarding bikes, i like my C90 and my Suzuki Address because i have top box and windscreen,comfortable seating position ,2 mirrors and everything legal (i hope) and fairly quiet and very economical,
the cg might look pretty but its not my choice
tom
Let's face it Tom...We're old farts!

TimeBandit
Rides:: Three big un's...an lots of smaller ones

Post by TimeBandit » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:41 pm

Nice fit 155cc CG type engine up in my garage...... would certainly spice up the humble 125 :lol:

cruncherkid
Rides:: CD175

Post by cruncherkid » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:31 pm

Mick-H wrote:Looks rather cool.
Looks cool, and I bet it performs just like a CG125 too :D

Jon

Post by Jon » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:07 pm

cruncherkid wrote:
Mick-H wrote:Looks rather cool.
Looks cool, and I bet it performs just like a CG125 too :D
I just sold my '81 CG. Went for over £900 which was a bit of a shock to say the least... It went very well really...Topped out at a genuine 60 on a short run, quite quick through the box too... Brakes like a C90 so about as much chance of an emergency stop as you have on a pair of roller skates, but a pretty neat little bike all told. I couldn't imagine it being any more than it was...