Honda CRV?

Anything else ya ride!
Biker Paul
Rides:: Kawasaki W650 Honda 250 Honda C90

Honda CRV?

Post by Biker Paul » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:15 am

As I now have a full years MOT on my camper van and in the last two years its covered around 700 miles I think its time for us to part and I am looking at a replacement vehicle. The one that has really caught my eye is the mid 90s Honda CRV in the auto type and wondered if any one on here had any comments good or bad on this vehicle. I would like to know especially if the auto box would tow say 1/2 ton total weight trailer OK? and what they are like on fuel? As I would prefer an auto I am not expecting great economy although high 20s would be really nice. As I would not be using this vehicle every day I would like some comfort and the ability to tow a bike trailer. this vehicle appeals to me as the AWD would be handy where I live right out in the sticks and the name Honda has been a reliable option for me in bikes so would assume the same for cars.

wightegi
Rides:: 12v 1988 e start C90,Royal Enfield Interceptor 650

Re: Honda CRV?

Post by wightegi » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:59 pm

No idea about them at all but should be ok with a 1/2 ton trailer. 18 years old though now mid 90s.....where did that go ? Rav 4 or Diahatsu terrios worth a look the terrios at 1.3 cheaper tax and check out the top gear use of one fox hunting..Suzuki ?