Links to items on Auto Trader, Gumtree, eBay and other external websites.
- Posts: 6255
- Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 8:57 pm
- Rides:: Red C90.
- Location: Nth London
- Posts: 10398
- Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:25 pm
- Rides:: 1965 Enfield Diesel, 2017 Sterling, Modenas Kriss and CT200 - the only Cub left
- Location: Brentwood, Essex
Gonna need a fair amount of straightening I fear....
- Posts: 2599
- Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:38 am
- Rides:: t80 honda90 nexus honda xr honda sh loncinyamaha vigaro 535
- Location: west sussex
I have a side stand on my t80 bloody thing has thrown me off several times I can see why they put a switch on the bike to stop the engine once in gear
- Posts: 266
- Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:01 pm
- Rides:: c90 cbr600 pe175
- Location: Derbyshire-Leicestershire Border
We had a metre of scaffold tube in our workshop for this particular job
Got plenty of use in the icy winters of the 80-90s
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest