Links to items on Auto Trader, Gumtree, eBay and other external websites.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1559
- Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:25 am
- Rides:: C90ZZ C100 The Hound/SuBo.
- Location: Sutton in Ashfield Nottinghamshire
There was a C200 fitted with a 4 stroke watercooled motor,parked in the carpark at the Mallory Plop racing do. It's amazing the ingenuity of some people isn't it?
- Posts: 749
- Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:14 pm
- Rides:: C50LAC / C90 plop / C90 / Versys / WK450 RX
- Location: Southampton
The engine certainly ran in the donor bike, I made sure before I dropped it out. However that was a fair few years ago.culfy wrote:I'm watching this one pal is the engine a goer ?
It's only placed in with studding for the photos.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: ncsteve and 2 guests