Hi all

Are you new to the forum? Please come in here and introduce yourself, please don't forget to check out the rules as well!
Pjam
SPAMMER!
Rides:: C90, C70c, CB500, ANF125, A100 Bitsa

Re: Hi all

Post by Pjam » Mon May 14, 2012 4:41 pm

Col73 wrote: Are there any other meets on round this way this year?
You could look out for members in the area and set one up :P there's a few people not too far away, BlackCountry Pete for example. Radar I think lives around Telford?

Col73
Rides:: C90

Post by Col73 » Tue May 15, 2012 10:07 am

That could be good. I have just ordered a few bits from the mart in Kiddy as most of the bits were cheaper than on ebay. I have got 2 new indicators, 2 new mirrors and a back tyre and tube coming. Bits should be in Wednesday, so I can have a play then :D .

Is there anywhere to get insurance at a sensible price as I have just run a quote through, and although its only £96 fully comp, I can insure a 600 bandit for £98. Its not worth going TPF&T as that is £78, so may aswell pay the bit extra.

sinbad72
Rides:: Honda C70 C (Blue)

Post by sinbad72 » Tue May 15, 2012 12:51 pm

In my opinion you are better off with tpft because the money they offer you for your cub if it gets wrecked is frankly insulting then they try to force you to scrap the bike when it is fixable.

Unless there are other benefits ie breakdown cover/legal/ncb protection/cover to ride other people's bikes, you would be better putting the difference towards these 'extras'.