2 New Riders in Ipswich

Are you new to the forum? Please come in here and introduce yourself, please don't forget to check out the rules as well!
Twangabilly
Rides:: 1998 Honda C90

2 New Riders in Ipswich

Post by Twangabilly » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:50 am

Hello there,

My friend has a 1979 (I think) C90 in blue which he's had for a couple of months and I just bought a red 1998 C90 this afternoon! Can't wait to get it on the road, first bikes for both of us so hopefully we'll have a lot of fun with them!

I found this site after he mentioned a C90 club run in May in East Anglia, and Google sent me here so I made an account. Might as well seeing as I have one now! (And I've always liked them anyway)

One thing I've been thinking of is adding white wall tires at a later date as they look pretty cool on anything in my opinion (probably because I've been brought up around hot rods and old American cars :P ) and I've seen a couple of photos and liked the look.

Here's one photo, with what looks like a similar age bike in the background, but I'm just wondering where would sell these tires that would fit the bike?

Cheers!

wightegi
Rides:: 12v 1988 e start C90,Royal Enfield Interceptor 650

Re: 2 New Riders in Ipswich

Post by wightegi » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:35 am

Welcome to the club,I am sure that you have had a look round ,white wall tyres are not that easy to find so I think the search button may be the way forward,they are available for some mopeds but they are restricted to below cub speeds. The east anglian ride is near you so just turn up and say Hi but most of all enjoy yourself. :D

Twangabilly
Rides:: 1998 Honda C90

Re: 2 New Riders in Ipswich

Post by Twangabilly » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:28 am

Turns out my mate made an account earlier (Oli 22) and his is a 1981 C90 - ZZ :)