newbie here

Are you new to the forum? Please come in here and introduce yourself, please don't forget to check out the rules as well!
jerrydevon
Rides:: Honda C90 Cub 1989 & FZX 750

Re: newbie here

Post by jerrydevon » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:02 am

Hello mvnick.
Welcome to the board. I'm from Northam. It's good to have someone close. There are very few of us here in the south west. :)

mvnick
Rides:: c90,lambretta,vfr800, mv agusta f41000

Post by mvnick » Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:39 am

yo jerrydevon

good to here there are 2 off us then :D

pm me sometime to get out for a spin

cheers nick

jerrydevon
Rides:: Honda C90 Cub 1989 & FZX 750

Post by jerrydevon » Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:03 pm

Will do. The CUB is SORN at the moment. It needs an MOT but I can't envisage any problems. I last rode it at the Rhayader meet in July. I've since obtained a lovely FZX750, so my attention was concentrated on that. Because there was no one local, It was frustrating because there's nobody remotely close from the club, so each bimble was always a convoy of one. I love my C90 and although I wasn't riding it, I couldn't bring myself around to selling it, so it's snuggled up in the garage under blankets enjoying a gap year.
Are you up to riding to any of the meets? There are three now. Rhayader in Wales. The Southerner's ride out near Poole and Matlock. Fantastic roads and a lovely area. If you're up to a challenge, it might give me the incentive to bring my CUB out of hibernation. I love riding it and it gives me as much pleasure to ride as the 750.