Hello to you all.

Are you new to the forum? Please come in here and introduce yourself, please don't forget to check out the rules as well!
Boo
Rides:: Elephant Grey 1967 CM90 based 'bitsa'.

Re: Hello to you all.

Post by Boo » Mon May 25, 2009 12:29 am

Great pics and shiny 90s.. not bored at all!!! There are a few of us scattered around Lancashire who have fairly regular C90 rides (informally organised on the cub90.co.uk messageboard).. You should join in, being nearby.. you'd be most welcome!!
We spent a weekend up your way in Troutbeck near Windermere last month. Camped and had a ride around the passes (it's on youtube!)

fizzydaze
Rides:: Honda Singles

Re: FTAO Northern Mark Hello to you all.

Post by fizzydaze » Mon May 25, 2009 8:30 am

I notice the showplates on two of those bikes, any legal issues with those? Down here they are getting tough of people riding with non standard plates!! Just wondered how you fair way up t'North? Nice shiny bikes by the way! I bet your scared to take them out. :D

northernmark
Rides:: ‘0 mile’ 2003 electric start blue Honda C90.

Post by northernmark » Mon May 25, 2009 4:46 pm

Cubtony, I have had the blue cub for 7 years now and that plate has been on for the last 2 years no problem even with mot the guy said it wasnt on his check list to check the number plate , although in keswick a couple of weeks ago in the main carpark i lost the key to my lock and had to get the police to cut it off and they said the plate was illegal but as they werent traffic cops they werent bothered, i will probobly get stopped one day but i carry the original one in my top box.
Boo, I have been a member of the other site for almost a year now and know a lot of your names but have only met cubstig last year in the lakes ( it was also the first time my bike had seen rain ) but i have lost touch a bit as i bought a citroen bx in november and have joined the bx club and seem to spend a lot of time on that forum, but i'm trying to get involved in the c90 clubs and start to use mine as it just spend's all it life in the garage as i work away from home thro the week and only back at weekends. My brother-in-law has recently purchased a `93` cub that needed work doing to become roadworthy and i gave him a hand and enjoyed doing it and its now on the road and he uses it every day , so we try to get a ride out when i can and its great..mark.
ps. Ihave seen a lot of your ride outs on you tube and they look a good laugh, i will have to tag along with you when you next come to the lakes .

Newtsalad
Admin & site janitor.
Rides:: XL1200c, Cali III, C125,GS750,XV535,XL350,BN125,C90's,C200's,CT200,Little Cub's

Post by Newtsalad » Mon May 25, 2009 9:00 pm

Wow! They are VERY smart bikes! Lots of time and energy invested there, well done.