Hello its me from the Board....the 90 board !!!

Are you new to the forum? Please come in here and introduce yourself, please don't forget to check out the rules as well!
ADY
Rides:: Honda Cub90 lots of 'em & kawasaki GT550

Hello its me from the Board....the 90 board !!!

Post by ADY » Wed May 13, 2009 8:49 pm

hi all, I'm Ady from near Lincoln I have too many 90's so I thought I would sign up for this board and hopefully get some therapy for my affliction from your members.

Anyways, I ride mi' 90 on a daily basis for the commute but also enjoy riding the device for pleasure too. All being well I shall be attending the Wales doo again this year.

Glad to be supporting the cause & I wish the board admin every success with this new venture.

Regards

Ady

:D

Newtsalad
Admin & site janitor.
Rides:: XL1200c, Cali III, C125,GS750,XV535,XL350,BN125,C90's,C200's,CT200,Little Cub's

Re: Hello its me from the Board....the 90 board !!!

Post by Newtsalad » Wed May 13, 2009 9:20 pm

ADY wrote:hi all, I'm Ady from near Lincoln I have too many 90's so I thought I would sign up for this board and hopefully get some therapy for my affliction from your members.

Anyways, I ride mi' 90 on a daily basis for the commute but also enjoy riding the device for pleasure too. All being well I shall be attending the Wales doo again this year.

Glad to be supporting the cause & I wish the board admin every success with this new venture.

Regards

Ady

:D
Hello and welcome!
Errrr, do you know of a therapist for this affliction, because....
(Here goes... Deep Breath...)
My names Jim and I'm a Hondaholic!
Got one 18 months ago, I don't know what it's been up to but there's now eight of them in the shed! :oops:
I love 'em, they're brilliant things, but I'm spending far too much on them! (£170 on Paint yesterday!!!!!!!)
Thanks for your good wishes Ady, A.G. Is the great architect of the site, he and Maverick spend lot's of time on the ClioSport forums, and wanted to bring the advances in board technology to the C90 fraternity! Some will appreciate them, some won't, but we don't care really, we're just more used to forums in this format and find them a lot of fun, hence the c90Club! I look forward to seeing pics of your bike, and we might meet up in Wales! Cheers!