hello

Are you new to the forum? Please come in here and introduce yourself, please don't forget to check out the rules as well!
luap
Rides:: xv535 honda cub90 economy

hello

Post by luap » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:19 pm

just found this bit of the forum and thought it polite post here
hello im paul i must of been watching ed march on his c90 adventures to much and just had to have one ,im doing my best to persuade a work mate
or my brother to get one as well so we can go on adventures i had a lucky escape i nearly brought a wave but i like to be able to fix things and i like things to be rebuild-able and have the potential to out live me ,which a wave would not but it may of been better for travelling to work on other than doing things with oily bits of metal i like to use my coleman stove to make tea or egg sandwich etc. in a ridge monkey and if you have nether heard of a ridge monkey and have a small stove look them up on youtube i believe a lot of fishing lads use them there is no end of things you can cook in them .
i brought a red cub90 p someone had it then it got a puncher they took the wheel out and fixed the puncher and nether put it back in the tax was 2007
they then sold it to a man who had it for his boys to restore and they put the wheel back in and took the battery off .I brought it put it in the back of my car and drove it to work and steam cleaned it ordered a seat cover, battery ,heave duty inner tubes ,spark plug .so far cleaned out the carb
the fuel tank was empty filled it up and fitted the battery and it works and runs just need to do oil change and fit tubes when they come and mot
if the tyres are not perished once they are pumped up im hoping to get some tyres was going to get knobleys but i was reading about the old type road tyres with a block pattern and it reminded me when i was a teenager we would ride these every where no problem with road tyres .i also want to get a screen and front rack for it and a new leg shield as mine is very brittle .i also would love it to be green like really bright metallic or
pee green but some how i always want things to be original except my b33 im slowly building is going to be green because i dont like the maroon its ment to be
im hopping not to be to annul about the c90 or i wont want to use it to its full potential in case i scratch it an id like to go sympathetically
green laning

wightegi
Rides:: 12v 1988 e start C90,Royal Enfield Interceptor 650

Re: hello

Post by wightegi » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:57 pm

Sound like you need to come on one of our trips ...Coleman stoves r us ... Do you use coleman fuel ? naptha based panel wipe is half the price and burns the same .
Ridgemonkey looks interesting .

luap
Rides:: xv535 honda cub90 economy

Post by luap » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:41 am

i use unleaded as im a mobile plant small fitter (honda engines ,2stroke kawazaki engines ,chainsaws and disc saws )and i nether get stuck for fuel for the cole man i have had it about 19 years and in that time fitted 2 generator tubes and that the only cost i have payed in all that time

richie the 1st
Rides:: Honda sh 125i/Peouget tweet 125.suzuki address silver/blue

Post by richie the 1st » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:34 pm

Greetings from just up the road Medway. :ugeek: