And so it starts,

Are you new to the forum? Please come in here and introduce yourself, please don't forget to check out the rules as well!
Newtoc90s
Rides:: 1989 c90 found under a Bush and a bag of bits from a 1975 c70 short of a frame

And so it starts,

Post by Newtoc90s » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:13 pm

I just picked up a box of c70, bits, hundreds of random bits, and a rusty, gnarly, clapoed out c90, the plan..... Custom cub, my 2 girls are obsessed with bikes so I figured a build over winter will keep us out of mischief, I'm real sorry to all the **** but honestly, this thing is nasty, all that's saving it from the scales is the fact I can cut it up, so thanks in advance anyone for any information and apologies for any stupid questions x big love guys

wightegi
Rides:: 12v 1988 e start C90,Royal Enfield Interceptor 650

Re: And so it starts,

Post by wightegi » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:44 pm

Hi welcome , is the C70 one with the ignition key in the side case with a light by it ?

If it is it is the most desirable of all cubs and would be ruined by chopping it . High lift cam big valve head so it is as fast as the C90 of the time but more reliable.

Stick your location and the year of the bike in your details as always ;)

Newtoc90s
Rides:: 1989 c90 found under a Bush and a bag of bits from a 1975 c70 short of a frame

Re: And so it starts,

Post by Newtoc90s » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:54 pm

It's the 70 that's the bits, I've the frame from the 90 and all the bits from the 70, I'm a bit gutted about it to be honest but couldn't look a gift horse, I only gave a couple of hundred quid for the van full, I'm on the look out for a frame for the 70, quietly though, the Mrs calls it garage art lol, with the mongoose bmx, vintage safe and old rocking horse I've got on the go I'm going to have to hide a few things, or perhaps start finishing a few things 😂