C90club provides these forums as a service to its subscribers and members, in order to provide a friendly, positive environment, where members can contact each other and exchange ideas, tips, information, and technical info related to the Honda C90. As with any community, these Forums are most valuable when everyone obeys certain basic guidelines and rules for online behaviour. These guidelines and rules are presented here so that you know what is expected of you and what you can expect from others.
1. Be Legal
Please do not post anything unlawful, libellous, defamatory, or that infringes upon any intellectual property rights. Do not conduct any activity that may be illegal, or harmful in any way, to people, to software or hardware, such as hacking, flooding scripts, viruses or Trojan horses.
Your participation in the forums is subject to modification, deletion, access limitation or ban, by moderators, at their sole discretion, without notice or appeal. C90club retains the right, at its sole discretion, to edit content and limit users' access that it considers inappropriate. C90club is not responsible for any failure or delay in taking such actions
3. Limitation of Liability
You understand that members like you contribute the content of these forums, that C90club does not control and is not responsible for it, and that C90club does not in any way guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, legality or completeness of any such content.
You expressly agree that you bear all the risks associated with such content and that C90club is not liable in any way for such content, for its errors and omissions, and for any losses and damage incurred to any party as a result of accessing or using such content.
General Forum Rules
If you break the following rules in any way then you may be dealt with accordingly. This can range from a suspension to an instant ban in extreme cases. In the majority of cases you will be notified either by PM or via the email address in your profile. If you repeatedly break the same rule your account will be at risk of an extended suspension or even a permanent ban.
The rule break punishment system works on infraction points. The points earned for a particular rule break are listed below and these will be added to your account and are accumulative. If you accumulate 3 points you will receive a 24 hr suspension from the forum. If you then accumulate a further 3 points you will receive a 7 day suspension. The next time you reach 3 points you will be suspended for 30 days and if you accumulate a final 3 points after that you will be permanently banned from the forum.
1. Use your judgment to post in the correct forum section. Any post not in the correct section may be moved without prior notice to the correct forum. A redirect link will be visible for 1 hour. If you have posted a thread and you find it is no longer there, please use the search function first as it may have been moved, if that doesn't work then please pm a moderator online. If you cannot post in the correct section, possibly because you're not a Club Member, do not post elsewhere in the hope a moderator will move the thread for you. If you want full access to the forum please join the Club. Persistently breaking this rule will result in a minor infraction (1 point).
2. Please do not post inline images that are larger than 800 pixels wide by 600 pixels high. Any images larger than this may be removed without prior notice. Please ensure your images have been resized suitably before posting them.
3. Please do not post offensive images or content. Any such images or content will be removed and a warning may be sent by PM to the person or persons involved. Breaking this rule will result in a minor infraction (1 point).
4. Please do not post pictures of fully naked men or women. We do however allow linking to topless pictures. Any pictures not linked will be edited or removed without notice. Breaking this rule will result in a minor infraction (1 point).
5. Any thread with questionable content, including links to topless pictures, should be labelled as such in the topic title. E.g. NWS (not work safe). Links to 'safe' content on a site that has advertising which would not be suitable for viewing in a work environment must also be marked as NWS in the topic or post that refers to it, if the post is not marked then a moderator may change or edit your post to suit. Breaking this rule will result in a minor infraction (1 point).
6. Any post or thread may be removed at a moderator’s discretion without informing the post / thread author of the reason. If you have a complaint about a thread removed pm the Chief Moderator if they are online or another mod if not, do not discuss this on the forum. Breaking this rule will result in a major infraction (2 points).
7. Personal attacks of any kind on forum users, club members or staff will not be tolerated. Breaking this rule will result in a major infraction (2 points).
8. Please do not question or discuss moderation or administrative decisions on the forum. If you have a query, then please PM a moderator. Breaking this rule will result in a major infraction (2 points)
9. If you feel you were treated unfairly by a moderator and wish to complain about them, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org or pm the Chief Moderator
10. Racism is not acceptable either on the forum or in PM’s. Breaking this rule will result in a major infraction (2 points).
11. Bullying of any kind is forbidden. If it is perceived as bullying by the person its being aimed at then it is bullying, whether or not its obvious. Breaking this rule will result in a major infraction (2 points).
12. Please refrain from making excessive negative comments. As the saying goes "If you have nothing nice to say then don't say it". You are welcome to say you do not like the look of something but not post spiteful or hurtful comments repeatedly. Breaking this rule will result in a minor infraction (1 point).
13. Riding tales are currently allowed but anything deemed to be dangerous and/or irresponsible will be removed. Posting videos is done so at your own risk. C90club will not be held responsible for any action taken against you as a result.
14. While we do not mind users mentioning other forums, blatant advertising or repeated bumping of posts with a web address within will not be tolerated and will be removed without warning. Breaking this rule will result in a minor infraction (1 point).
15. Posting of referral links is forbidden. If you want to spam your latest pyramid scheme do it elsewhere. Breaking this rule will result in a major infraction (2 points).
16. Posting of, links to and requesting copyright material is strictly forbidden and will be removed without notice. Examples of copyrighted material include, but are not limited to, magazine scans, pirated films, games and music. In the event that you have the express permission of the copyright holder, e.g the magazine publisher, then you may post providing you acknowledge and quote the copyright holder. Breaking this rule will result in a major infraction (2 points).
17. Blatant spamming of threads is not allowed and any such posts will be removed without notice. If you continue to spam a thread after you have had comments removed you will receive an infraction. Breaking this rule will result in a minor infraction (1 point).
18. Please do not "Flame Bait" - if your post is made to deliberately get peoples backs up and cause an argument - Then please, don't post it. Breaking this rule will result in a major infraction (2 points).
19. You must not create or use more than one account. Multiple accounts will result in infractions being issued to the original account and the new account being banned. Breaking this rule will result in a major infraction (2 points).
20. You must not evade a ban/suspension. If you are suspended/banned and are believed to be using either duplicate or another user/members account with their permission then they will also receive infraction points (2 points). Breaking this rule will result in an instant 3 infraction points extending you to your next suspension. (i.e. if on a 24hr suspension, this will be increased by another 7 days).
21. Non work safe or any type of offensive avatars are not allowed and will be removed without warning. This includes anything not suitable for a motorcycle related forum and also pictures aimed at individual members or the forum rules meant in a negative way. We do not allow animated avatars. Breaking this rule will result in a minor infraction (1 point).
22. Name changes are only available to C90club members, and are limited to one change per year. Any name must not be offensive in any way.
23. If a thread is a repost, use the report post feature to request the posts be integrated into the original thread. Any persistent use of "repost comments" and "repost images" won't be tolerated. Breaking this rule will result in a minor infraction (1 point).
24. General chat is a very popular section of the forum, it will contain threads that may not interest you and as such it is best that you don't click on these threads in the first place as you have no interest in them. It is not acceptable to post unrelated comments and spam in a thread just because you are not interested in the subject matter being discussed in the thread. If the thread breaks the rules then please use the report post function to alert a moderator who will investigate, do not post in such a way as to get the thread removed or moderated just because the subject matter is not to your taste. Breaking this rule will result in a minor infraction (1 point).
We would also ask that you think before posting a thread in General Chat, whether the thread will be seen to be offensive by any members or visitors. If in doubt, please do not post the thread or ask a moderator first whether the subject matter or content is likely to see the thread removed.
C90club is first and foremost a Motorcycle Club, the forum is a means by which club members can exchange information on the Honda Cubs which is the reason people come to the forum in the first place to hopefully join the Club, please respect this by not using the forum to replace websites dedicated to subjects such as relationship help or as a replacement for a messaging service such as MSN Messenger.
Marketplace Forum Rules
ANY ADVERT/THREAD FOUND THAT DOES NOT FOLLOW THESE RULES WILL BE REMOVED. PLEASE DO NOT MOAN AT THE MODERATING STAFF IF YOU HAVEN'T FOLLOWED ANY OF THESE SIMPLE RULES BELOW.
Please remember that C90club can accept NO responsibility whatsoever for any deals done on this Forum. All transactions are private between the buyer and seller.
The Marketplace section is to allow you to advertise items your own personal items that YOU own for sale. Any adverts for a commercial service or connected with a business will be removed.
There will be no "Gauging Interest" threads. Either something is for sale or it's not. Simple.
C90club is not an auction site and every item for sale MUST have an asking price or at least "offers around..". Any item(s) not having an asking price or stating an inflated offers price will be removed.
The seller is responsible for the accuracy of the advert. Include as much information as possible on exactly what the item(s) is and the condition to save any problems at a later date.
2. Mandatory Posting Rules
Include the following in the OPENING POST in any For Sale threads created:
a) A price
b) An accurate description of the item(s) for sale.
c) Any threads/adverts created in the "Bikes for sale" section MUST include the asking price in the title.
Any derogatory remarks regarding an item for sale will be removed. A person is entitled to ask whatever price he wants, regardless of whether you think its too expensive or otherwise.
DO NOT re-post items that appear in existing threads.
DO NOT bump items.
DO NOT advertise items unless you are able to immediately dispatch the goods.
While C90club cannot ultimately accept responsibility for classified ads here are some guidelines to make the transaction as safe and easy as possible. PLEASE do not ignore them.
When concluding a sale we strongly recommend that both parties exchange the following information BEFORE any money is handed over;
1. Full Name
2. Full Address and Postcode
3. Landline Telephone Number
4. Payment Method
5, Delivery or collection details
(Anyone found to be giving out fraudulent or incorrect information will be banned. It's a simple as that)
Should there be any delay in completion then both parties will have full contact details to hand.
4. Problem Deals
If you are having problems concerning a trade, such as not receiving goods or money, then consider the situation very carefully before taking your next action. DO NOT POST ON THE FORUM with a complaint or a whinge without contacting the moderating staff first.
Have you allowed sufficient time? Many have been embarrassed due to complaints or comments made only to later find that the sender has been in hospital or otherwise genuinely removed from web access. It happens.
If you have followed the guidelines above then you will have the other party’s full name, address, email and telephone number. Attempt contact by these means first. If necessary, write to the other party by recorded delivery.
If you continue to have genuine and continuing problems with a trader then inform one of the moderating staff including FULL details on the problem transaction who will then escalate the matter on your behalf.
5. Prohibited Items
The following items are not allowed to be advertised under any circumstances. Anyone found advertising anything on this list will have the thread removed and if repeat will find their access to the Marketplace blocked.
* Pirated material such as copied games, DVDs or any storage media containing same
* OEM software (e.g. MS Windows) which is intended to be sold installed on a computer
* Chipped games consoles are also not allowed to be sold
* Digital TV cable boxes as these are the property of the cable company
* Stock belonging to a business
* Aeroplane Tickets
* Animals and Wildlife Products
* Counterfeit Currency and Stamps
* Counterfeit and Trademarked Items
* Credit Cards
* Drugs and Drug paraphernalia
* Firearms and Ammunition (Including Air soft, Air rifles and Paintball guns)
* Franking Machines
* Football Tickets
* Government IDs, Licences and Uniforms
* Lock picking Devices
* Lottery Tickets
* Mailing Lists and Personal Information
* Multi-level Marketing, Pyramid, Matrix and Trading Schemes
* Offensive Material
* Prescription Drugs and Materials
* Recalled Items
* Shares and Securities
* Stolen Items
* Surveillance Equipment
* Tobacco and Tobacco Products
* Train Tickets
* Travel Vouchers
* Unlocking Software
Thank you for joining C90club.co.uk
Are you new to the forum? Please come in here and introduce yourself, please don't forget to check out the rules as well!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest