Honda Super CUB C90 - 1998 DeLuxe

Are you new to the forum? Please come in here and introduce yourself, please don't forget to check out the rules as well!
125erCrazy
Rides:: C125 Super Cub/Address 110

Re: Honda Super CUB C90 - 1998 DeLuxe

Post by 125erCrazy » Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:35 pm

Respect George

George
Rides:: '15 NBC110XD; '02 C90MT; '00 C90T; '99 C90CMX; '98 C90CWV; '96 C90T; KTM 990 Adv

Re: Honda Super CUB C90 - 1998 DeLuxe

Post by George » Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:39 pm

This is a common post for both the C90CWV and the NBC110XD (CC110):

And on my last full day in Romania, me and mum (dad had back pain, so he and the Innova stayed at home) went out for a ride to Câmpulung Muscel where my friend Joe with the KTM 990 lives. He kept mentioning a bakery and cake shop in his hometown, and we went there to get stuffed. But not before stopping at a restaurant and eating some fresh trout. Here are some pictures from that day (19.08.2023):

On the way to Câmpulung, my mum spotted some of her friends, and we stopped for her to say hi. A good opportunity to take this photo:

After a few more miles, we arrived in Câmpulung. We parked in front of the Town Hall:

Image Image Image Image

After a while, Joe had arrived:

And after a few more minutes, the other friends on the big KTMs arrived. They were coming from Bucharest as me and my mum were, but they left a little later than us and, to one of them's frustration, they couldn't catch us up... :lol: We went to the trout place:

Image Image

We had desserts at Iepurașul (cake and bakery place), and we decided to take a different route on our way back to Bucharest. Joe joined us for a short time, and he was leading. On some bendy roads, I was pressing him on his 990... riding like a knob as always... with 10-year-old tires. :lol: He told me he was surprised that he couldn't break away from me. :x

We saw loads of plum trees, apple trees, and berries on the side of the road, so we stopped to add to the mix:

Image Image

We got to a petrol station, where we said our goodbyes to Joe and carried on towards Bucharest:

That's my last picture with the C90 and the CC110 from that trip. When I got home, I parked the bike in the garage, removed the battery, put it somewhere safe, covered it, and left for the UK the next day.