Newbie with questions

Are you new to the forum? Please come in here and introduce yourself, please don't forget to check out the rules as well!
garytee
Rides:: c90

Newbie with questions

Post by garytee » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:15 pm

Hi all. Ok I'll cut to the chase. I am not a C90 fan, yeah I know sorry but there you go. I do, however, own a monkey bike so I'm halfway there.
Right, I have two C90 frames in my garage that need a home. They've been in our yard at work for a couple of years and were going to be skipped but I rescued them.
I just couldn't let them be scrapped. Anyway, they need a new home. If everyone's happy for me advertise them on here then I'll put some details/ pics up.
If not then ok - I don't want offend anyone but I thought I'd give you lot first dibs. Let me know what you think.
Cheers,
Gary.

sinbad72
Rides:: Honda C70 C (Blue)

Re: Newbie with questions

Post by sinbad72 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:37 pm

I'm sure someone will snap them up. We do have a classified section. Its probably better to advertise there. Do stick around though, maybe we can convince you to rebuild one yourself. :P

Monkey bikes are also welcome on our ride outs too ;) .

Pjam
SPAMMER!
Rides:: C90, C70c, CB500, ANF125, A100 Bitsa

Post by Pjam » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:45 pm

If they are not rotten I'm interested of course Gary. Where about are you? If the price is right there's bound to be a member near by. :)

garytee
Rides:: c90

Post by garytee » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:10 pm

Ok guys thanks for the replies. I'm near Chelmsford in Essex. I'll get some pics and put a post in the classifieds section.
Cheers,
Gary.