New member and lost web site.

Are you new to the forum? Please come in here and introduce yourself, please don't forget to check out the rules as well!
blakey
Rides:: C90 Model P .

New member and lost web site.

Post by blakey » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:19 pm

Hi to all club members. I was waiting to do this intro until I had a C90 (still looking). At the moment I ride a Zongshen ZS 125-30, it is an approximate copy of the CG 125 and it goes and stops just as it should. I retired recently and am a member and ride on club runs with the Le Velo club. I went recently to see a 2000 C90, it had badly pitted rims with a piece about 3" by half an inch of chrome missing, and a cracked leg shield. I had saved a web site which did good priced C90 spares but when I clicked onto it it appears to have dissapeared. this brings me to my question. A few years ago I found a link to a C90 club web site whilst browsing a club forum, on clicking it it opened a page which called it self the C90 Club. This showed the honda Innova and C90, and the C90 part was a list of some 80 spares on one page, this is the web site I am trying to find but it has disapeared ( to price up the new wheels for the viewed C90). Sorry if this is a bit rambling or vague but it is all I can remember. Can anyone assist with this. Thanks to all who have read this.

crammy69
Rides:: 1984 C70C (Blue), LML 125cc STAR & Triumph Thruxton efi, li150 Special 1964

Re: New member and lost web site.

Post by crammy69 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:31 pm

reliant wrote:Hi to all club members. I was waiting to do this intro until I had a C90 (still looking). At the moment I ride a Zongshen ZS 125-30, it is an approximate copy of the CG 125 and it goes and stops just as it should. I retired recently and am a member and ride on club runs with the Le Velo club. I went recently to see a 2000 C90, it had badly pitted rims with a piece about 3" by half an inch of chrome missing, and a cracked leg shield. I had saved a web site which did good priced C90 spares but when I clicked onto it it appears to have dissapeared. this brings me to my question. A few years ago I found a link to a C90 club web site whilst browsing a club forum, on clicking it it opened a page which called it self the C90 Club. This showed the honda Innova and C90, and the C90 part was a list of some 80 spares on one page, this is the web site I am trying to find but it has disapeared ( to price up the new wheels for the viewed C90). Sorry if this is a bit rambling or vague but it is all I can remember. Can anyone assist with this. Thanks to all who have read this.
Im pretty sure I know the site you mean and it got taken down by the owner of it a few months ago, there is an alternative set up for the forum part by others, do a search on here for a thread called "other site / other forum" or something and you should find a link. Mind you this is the best C90 site in my opinion :D , fell free to stay awhile ;-) welcome!

Cheers

wightegi
Rides:: 12v 1988 e start C90,Royal Enfield Interceptor 650

Post by wightegi » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:46 pm

There are a lot of companies selling parts but some times it is cheaper to go to a Honda bike dealer.The recomended suppliers on here is a good source as well .I have never bought anything for my cub from ebay! gen honda brake shoes £4.95 .

blakey
Rides:: C90 Model P .

Post by blakey » Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:40 pm

Thanks for the replies and help, site looks really good, the search goes on. :)