New to the forum but now my second Cubbie

Are you new to the forum? Please come in here and introduce yourself, please don't forget to check out the rules as well!
J Bike Mike
Rides:: motocompo, cub, DRZ400. 1190 Adventure

New to the forum but now my second Cubbie

Post by J Bike Mike » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:06 pm

Hello! So I found this forum through Facebook after acquiring a 1987 Super cub 50 with an upgraded engine in a trade for a GB250. Had me a cub as my first bike back in the ninteys. Already mad into modifying it for my purpouse and of course some good looks too.
I had a question though. I posted a link as a reply to a legit japanese website(I live in Lapan) for some tires that I just got as well, and it was dissapproved due to this reason. "Post disapproved: "Enduro Tyres" Reason: The message contains links to illegal or pirated software.." Not sure whatthat means. I am in no way a dealer or a hacker, Just a guy showing some stuff I bought. Forgive me if it was against the rules. I am sure I will have more questions, photos and stories to follow. Thanks for letting me in the door. Some really cool bikes here for sure and a wealth of info.
Cheers!
~Mike

wightegi
Rides:: 12v 1988 e start C90,Royal Enfield Interceptor 650

Re: New to the forum but now my second Cubbie

Post by wightegi » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:41 pm

If you want to ask about tyres just use the name and type, sometimes links have other links embedded in them and can cause trouble .

Newtsalad
Admin & site janitor.
Rides:: XL1200c, Cali III, C125,GS750,XV535,XL350,BN125,C90's,C200's,CT200,Little Cub's

Post by Newtsalad » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:10 pm

Hi and welcome. Selling here is prohibited, we are strictly not for profit, and neither will we allow others to profit off the site we have invested so much time and effort into....

Unless.... :D :D :D

...We deem it of benefit to our members, in which case we break our own rules, at our discretion, of course! :D

Turning up flogging something in first or second post doesn't sit well, so best thing, PM me with the details and I'll run it past the rest of the team and we'll see what we think. :D

J Bike Mike
Rides:: motocompo, cub, DRZ400. 1190 Adventure

Post by J Bike Mike » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:36 am

Completely understandable. Honestly wasn't trying to flog anything, I just thought it was a good deal. I will not post links then. But that is past, looking forward to chatting and sharing photos and the rest.