North Coast 500 22nd - 29th of June 2018

Discuss general riding stories and adventures here.
User avatar
Viper254
Posts: 350
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:16 am
Rides:: C70C (12v) (1983), Kymco Like 200i (2012)
Location: Stoke-on-Trent

Re: North Coast 500 22nd - 29th of June 2018

Post by Viper254 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:02 am

I'd actually better start sorting my kit out, I've just realised that this is only the month after next and I want to get the whole front end on and off the Kymco for new seals and greasing.

Just need a reasonable Saturday to assess what tent repairs need doing as well, and make up some guy ropes!

User avatar
wightegi
Posts: 6762
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:23 pm
Rides:: 12v 1988 e start C90, Gl5oo silverwing ,suzuki GS500F
Location: Isle of Wight

Re: North Coast 500 22nd - 29th of June 2018

Post by wightegi » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:20 am

Guy ropes ASDA £1.50. for 4 ,3m long ;)

User avatar
Viper254
Posts: 350
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:16 am
Rides:: C70C (12v) (1983), Kymco Like 200i (2012)
Location: Stoke-on-Trent

Re: North Coast 500 22nd - 29th of June 2018

Post by Viper254 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:27 am

wightegi wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:20 am
Guy ropes ASDA £1.50. for 4 ,3m long ;)
Sounds a bit high-end for me :lol:

User avatar
Bogger
Maintenance Stasi
Posts: 3281
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:40 pm
Rides:: yamaha V90, 2 x C90, YBR125, BMW R1200st, Piaggio BV350, BMW R80RT
Location: Warrington

Re: North Coast 500 22nd - 29th of June 2018

Post by Bogger » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:09 pm

Where are you going to leave the trailer :?:

Bogger

User avatar
onittino3
Posts: 761
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:52 pm
Rides:: Honda C90, Honda innova
Location: Merstham Surrey

Re: North Coast 500 22nd - 29th of June 2018

Post by onittino3 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:42 pm

Bogger wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:09 pm
Where are you going to leave the trailer :?:

Bogger
We are going to leave it in Thurso, Mikey has kindly said we can leave the car and Trailer on his Drive for a week, thats the power of Facebook, never meet him in Person.

User avatar
onittino3
Posts: 761
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:52 pm
Rides:: Honda C90, Honda innova
Location: Merstham Surrey

Re: North Coast 500 22nd - 29th of June 2018

Post by onittino3 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:43 pm

Viper254 wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:27 am
wightegi wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:20 am
Guy ropes ASDA £1.50. for 4 ,3m long ;)
Sounds a bit high-end for me :lol:
:lol: :lol:

User avatar
onittino3
Posts: 761
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:52 pm
Rides:: Honda C90, Honda innova
Location: Merstham Surrey

Re: North Coast 500 22nd - 29th of June 2018

Post by onittino3 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:44 pm

Viper254 wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:02 am
I'd actually better start sorting my kit out, I've just realised that this is only the month after next and I want to get the whole front end on and off the Kymco for new seals and greasing.

Just need a reasonable Saturday to assess what tent repairs need doing as well, and make up some guy ropes!
Your right its not long....reminds me must get a towbar fitted :shock: :lol:

User avatar
Viper254
Posts: 350
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:16 am
Rides:: C70C (12v) (1983), Kymco Like 200i (2012)
Location: Stoke-on-Trent

Re: North Coast 500 22nd - 29th of June 2018

Post by Viper254 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:25 pm

Well, I now have an MOT and a tent so I'll say that's all my prep done ;)

User avatar
fergus
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:58 am
Rides:: 91 Yamaha XT600E, 98 Yamaha YZ125, 76 Honda XR75, 93 Honda CG125, 2x Z200...
Location: Caithness

Re: North Coast 500 22nd - 29th of June 2018

Post by fergus » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:25 pm

The trailer is looking good. Where did you get your parts for it from? May well see you in Thurso and mind it's the Bealach Na Ba or The Pass of the Cattle never the Applecross Pass! :lol:

User avatar
onittino3
Posts: 761
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:52 pm
Rides:: Honda C90, Honda innova
Location: Merstham Surrey

Re: North Coast 500 22nd - 29th of June 2018

Post by onittino3 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:50 pm

fergus wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:25 pm
The trailer is looking good. Where did you get your parts for it from? May well see you in Thurso and mind it's the Bealach Na Ba or The Pass of the Cattle never the Applecross Pass! :lol:
All the trailer parts came off good old Ebay, so looking forword to it, especially The Pass of the Cattle :D

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest