Discuss general riding stories and adventures here.
- Posts: 289
- Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:36 pm
- Rides:: Honda, C70, Honda Cub 90, Suzuki LS650. Harley Davidson XLH1200
- Location: Cheltenham
Hi Barker. I used 2.95 litres of the 5.5 litre tank. So in theory Scruff could just about make a 100 miles on a full tank, at WOT. Scruff has the advantage of a C90ZZ tank, I think a Cub90 only has a capacity of something like 3.5 or 4L which would be a bit more of a problem.
- jammy james
- Member formerly known as james cub
- Posts: 384
- Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:04 pm
- Rides:: 1989 Honda 90 cub (elec start!)1988 honda cub. 2010 Suzuki fl 125 address+
- Location: Dorset
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest