paddy dakar limerick ireland sept 26 2015 part 2

Discuss general riding stories and adventures here.
shayshondacub90
Rides:: 1998 honda cub 90

paddy dakar limerick ireland sept 26 2015 part 2

Post by shayshondacub90 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:25 pm

so i was off to clare a handy 50 miles and weather was cub friendly
going through ardnacrusha i seen the famous e s b (electricity)power station in the distance which uses the mighty power of the river shannon
to make electricity for all us people of ireland..
moving swiftly on i head for killaloe another few miles up the road and its a lovely little town with the river shannon running up the middle.
a lot of boats on the river it looked lovely and a lot of tourists a bout(including myself)
on i went and i was heading up to the lakes lough derg which cover a good part of this area and the scenery was lovely(i cant upload pics here)
looking at my map my plan to go all the way around and back to my campsite in limerick was not a do able idea(on a c90)area was too vast!!!
so i turned around and head back for limerick..
arriving back after 6pm i parked bike up and got my bit of food into me then went for a walk around the town..
paddy dakar was just over and all the muddy bikes were parked all over town(very unusual sight)
soon it was time for liquid refreshment and the rugby was on the tv wales and england
being in the company of welsh lads it was a good night and result was well recieved!!!
to be continued
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

airhead_eire
Rides:: '99 Cub 90 & Airhead BMW's....

Re: paddy dakar limerick ireland sept 26 2015 part 2

Post by airhead_eire » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:42 pm

Good to see some local activity on here !