ring of kerry honda 50 challenge june 6 2010

Discuss general riding stories and adventures here.
shayshondacub90
Rides:: 1998 honda cub 90

ring of kerry honda 50 challenge june 6 2010

Post by shayshondacub90 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:07 pm

just back from the kingdom of kerry(as the locals call it)for the annual ring of kerry honda 50 challenge. this was my first time to do the run and have been looking forward to it since late last year. 8-) 8-) 8-)
i left my house at 430 am on sunday for the 3 hour drive to kerry where i was meeting up with the lads for the trip to the start point in killarney. on arrival in kerry the lads were getting bikes warmed up for the 30 mile drive to killarney where the run was starting. i was only bloke in car as my cub 90 travelled down the night before in a mates van :) :) :)
on arrival in killarney we registared and went for a walk around and me to find my bike among the 400 bikes in attendence!!!
the sun was splitting the skies and heat was approx 28 degrees!!!!
we set off at about 1130 and drove for about 6/7 hours around the famous ring of kerry route which is approx 120 miles stopping off a few times to have soup and sambos and the odd 99 icecream iv uploaded a few videos on youtube if anyone is interested in taking a look at my onboard camera(ha ha ) after run we drove past the glen eagles hotel in killarney where there was a harley davidson festival taking place and there was thousands of them compared to our 400(bet they dident have as much fun as us though!!!!)
shay :D
my youtube account is birdman404

kevinhancock750
Rides:: africa twin 750 c90

Re: ring of kerry honda 50 challenge june 6 2010

Post by kevinhancock750 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:37 am

always wanted to ride the ring of kerry. do you have her number? :lol: :lol: :lol:
sounds like a good time, off to you tube now!