Kevin Hancock Numbumring - Off & Running

Discuss general riding stories and adventures here.
jerrydevon
Rides:: Honda C90 Cub 1989 & FZX 750

Kevin Hancock Numbumring - Off & Running

Post by jerrydevon » Sun May 02, 2010 4:31 pm

Hello All.

Just to let you all know that Kevin Hancock has started his quest to visit every lifeboat station on the UK mainland within 2 weeks to raise funds for the RNLI. For further information on why and an opportunity to donate, visit http://www.justgiving.com/numbumring.
You can keep up to date on his progress as he posts a picture from each station visited at http://www.worldseafishing.com/forums/s ... p?t=247332.
He welcomes anyone who would like to bimble along with him, so keep an eye out as he's coming to a coast near you!
I have been riding with him this morning visiting three stations in Devon & Cornwall, which I thoroughly enjoyed. He's a great guy who deserves to be supported, by road, donation or even better, both. (By the way, he drinks lots of coffee, no sugar)
Jer.

Boo
Rides:: Elephant Grey 1967 CM90 based 'bitsa'.

Re: Kevin Hancock Numbumring - Off & Running

Post by Boo » Tue May 11, 2010 1:48 pm

I've just realised it's Tuesday, and Kevin may well be heading down the west coast of England.. Time flies!!!! :o
I've sent a text message, really hoping I've not missed him at Blackpool, Southport or wherever as I said I'd have a ride out to say hello, hopefully with a few other Cubs.
If I've not missed him, anyone else North-Western up for a ride to the seaside, possibly at very short notice between now and the next day or two? Watch this space!!!

Kevin - if I have missed you, really sorry I wasn't better organised - just totally forgot until today! :oops: Hope you've had a good un, and enjoy the rest of the ride!