Discuss general riding stories and adventures here.
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:14 am
- Rides:: ST1300 Pan-European, CB750KZ,C90C
- Location: Doncaster
Bogger wrote: ↑
Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:02 am
They'll have a good time because you're not going. If you went it would be a catalogue of unmitigated disaster. You just leave a trail of carnage behind you
Don’t beat around the bush, Bogger. Just say what you mean.
- Maintenance Stasi
- Posts: 3174
- Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:40 pm
- Rides:: yamaha V90, 2 x C90, YBR125, BMW R1200st, Piaggio BV350, BMW R80RT
- Location: Warrington
Point taken. I'll be a little more forthright with my opinions in future, just to save any misunderstanding.
- Posts: 267
- Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:54 pm
- Rides:: 1977 C70 BMW90S Z1 scott
- Location: North Wales
Have a great time chaps, did it on VV125's 7 of us in 2012..had a reet larf! as said loads of Pics needed.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests