I am, looking forward to it!jammy james wrote: ↑Thu May 18, 2017 10:49 pmhttps://bugad.com/index.phpbikerbaker wrote: ↑Wed May 17, 2017 10:22 am
If you coming on the southern softies run we are planning a stop at feked (that's the parts department of
Discuss general riding stories and adventures here.
- Posts: 435
- Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:35 pm
- Rides:: 1990 C90, 1986 C90, 2016 Kayak 110, K1&K6 SV650S, BMW F800 GT, Buell XB12R
- Location: Rochford Essex
- jammy james
- Member formerly known as james cub
- Posts: 315
- Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:04 pm
- Rides:: 1989 Honda 90 cub (elec start!)1988 honda cub. 2010 Suzuki fl 125 address+
- Location: Dorset
Incidentally, I've run the cub with a 17 tooth front sprok for yrs....anything smaller (tried a 16 recently) feels so revy now...
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest