Honda C50 near Swansea WANTED !!

RE-OPENED :)
beachboy
Rides:: HONDA C50 LAC

Honda C50 near Swansea WANTED !!

Post by beachboy » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:54 pm

I'm looking for a Honda C50 near or in Swansea for around about £300. I'm 16 year old and in need of transport, i don't mind the condition of the C50 but i would obviously prefer a clean motor. As my first bike i want something special that is why i have chosen a C50, not some annoying boy racer moped.
i would be most appreciated if someone could give me links to sites that are selling C50s at the price i am looking for. Feel free to contact me, i am very friendly.

beachboy

Re: Honda C50 near Swansea WANTED !!

Post by beachboy » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:47 pm

if someone is willing to drive down to swansea to drop off the bike for some extra cash then this will also be fine :D

krazy kev
C90Club Clown!
Rides:: 12V CUB HEINZ

Post by krazy kev » Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:55 pm

wait until your are 17 and you will have a wider choice. you can add the 70 and 90 which are more common especially the 90 to your wish list

crunch90
Rides:: C90e/125 C70 C90zz C90m

Post by crunch90 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:00 pm

beachboy wrote:I'm looking for a Honda C50 near or in Swansea for around about £300. I'm 16 year old and in need of transport, i don't mind the condition of the C50 but i would obviously prefer a clean motor. As my first bike i want something special that is why i have chosen a C50, not some annoying boy racer moped.
i would be most appreciated if someone could give me links to sites that are selling C50s at the price i am looking for. Feel free to contact me, i am very friendly.
Keep an eye out in the local papers and as I mentioned to someone else in another section, try friday-ads, ad-trader, pre-loved etc and of course the local advertiser or daily rag. ;) ;) Good luck, I'm sure you'll find something.

krazy kev
C90Club Clown!

Post by krazy kev » Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:47 pm

Oh I forgot to mention it but if you do find a Cub make sure that it comes with a free Rottweiler or 3. You will need it as I have had 3 stolen in Swansea. You could say 5 but I caught a bastard red handed and give him a kicking he will remember for the rest of his life. my last one was stolen twice but recovered the first time. I got an idea that they are being stolen for the engines to replace the crap Chinese shit in pit bikes

beachboy

Post by beachboy » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:00 am

krazy kev wrote:Oh I forgot to mention it but if you do find a Cub make sure that it comes with a free Rottweiler or 3. You will need it as I have had 3 stolen in Swansea. You could say 5 but I caught a bastard red handed and give him a kicking he will remember for the rest of his life. my last one was stolen twice but recovered the first time. I got an idea that they are being stolen for the engines to replace the crap Chinese shit in pit bikes
hahahah where in Swansea do you live, if you don't mind me asking :D

krazy kev
C90Club Clown!

Post by krazy kev » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:03 am

beachboy wrote:
krazy kev wrote:Oh I forgot to mention it but if you do find a Cub make sure that it comes with a free Rottweiler or 3. You will need it as I have had 3 stolen in Swansea. You could say 5 but I caught a bastard red handed and give him a kicking he will remember for the rest of his life. my last one was stolen twice but recovered the first time. I got an idea that they are being stolen for the engines to replace the crap Chinese shit in pit bikes
i am in penlan but i had them nicked from the uplands, clydach and gorseinon

beachboy

Post by beachboy » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:30 pm

krazy kev wrote:
beachboy wrote:
i am in penlan but i had them nicked from the uplands, clydach and gorseinon
Im surprised that none have been nicked in Penlan!

krazy kev
C90Club Clown!

Post by krazy kev » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:45 pm

When i get my project on the road they will have fun trying to get my bike away. they will first have to break the drive gate lock then another lock onto the lawn leading to a locked shed then the steering lock then the chain then the floor mounted lock all without being heard or seen. they WILL be captured on CCTV and if im lucky to see it then they will have to deal with a very hard baseball bat and a pair of size 10 steel toe cap boots. oh how i love kicking holy shit out of thieving little scumbags :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

beachboy

Post by beachboy » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:46 pm

krazy kev wrote:When i get my project on the road they will have fun trying to get my bike away. they will first have to break the drive gate lock then another lock onto the lawn leading to a locked shed then the steering lock then the chain then the floor mounted lock all without being heard or seen. they WILL be captured on CCTV and if im lucky to see it then they will have to deal with a very hard baseball bat and a pair of size 10 steel toe cap boots. oh how i love kicking holy shit out of thieving little scumbags :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hahahahah LEGEND! :lol: :lol: